As we continue to spend the majority of our time at home, parents looking for fun and creative ways to keep the kids busy have an array of virtual choices thanks to ARTS District Liberty Station’s businesses.
- Monarch School of Art is offering virtual art classes on Zoom. Check out more information here.
- FX Dojo is offering 2D drawing and animation classes online for ages 7 and up and 3D animation for ages 10 and up. To book a class and view full list of classes, click here.
- Reading Legacies has family-friendly activities and read-a-louds available through their Instagram. For more information, click here.
- The Women’s Museum of California is celebrating the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment with an online exhibit and activities including a crossword puzzle and coloring page. To view the different exhibits, click here.
- The Hot Spot: Pottery Painting and Candle Making has to-go home crafting kits including pottery, mosaics, canvas, glitter globes and slime. Curbside pickup and delivery are available from 12-5pm daily, just call to order. 619.223.1339
- If I Was A Bird Yoga Kids & Youth Studio has put together a Yoga & Art Virtual Program. Sign up for yoga and art camps, yoga and mindful activities, yoga and art birthday parties, or play dates and more. To book a class and view a full list of classes, click here.
- Kid Ventures is bringing educational videos and activities for virtual learning home via Facebook Live. Visit their Facebook page to get involved, click here.
- Songbirds Music has online pop-up music activities including story time and lullabies, Sing + Stretch class, and singalongs on Zoom. For more information click here.