We couldn't find that.
Let's go back home and try again.

Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure


On Sunday, November 7, Irene Oberbauer, this year’s honored breast cancer survivor, along with more than 13,000 San Diegans, will unite to race in Balboa Park. In addition, Komen San Diego is launching the new Make Change campaign wherein change buckets will be placed at events and busy intersections. Up to 75 percent of the funds raised remains here in S.D. to provide research, diagnostics, screening, treatment, and education. The remaining 25 percent funds national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures. (760/692-2900, www.komensandiego.org)   JANE SHIOMI


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *